Terms & Conditions of Book-Promos.com, BrazenBookshelf.com, GeektasticBooks.com and MyBookBoyfriends.com promotional services include:
– No affiliate links. Where links are provided that redirect, the first, final destination link will be used;
– For most promotions you can submit up to three links for your (same) book. These can come from any of the following: Amazon, iTunes, Kobo, B&N, Google, or Nook;
– If you are taking part in a cross promotion that only accepts links from a certain site (e.g. Instafreebie), you must provide a valid link – no other links will be accepted;
– It is your responsibility to ensure your book links are compliant with GDPR and any other regulations. We will not be held responsible in any way for this.
– If the promotion requests that you share promotional images/links with your author’s social media and/or newsletters, then this is expected of all participating authors;
– Blurbs must be a max of 850 – 1000 characters depending on the promotion. We reserve the right to edit your blurb if it is too long, for clarity or for minor layout edits;
– Kindle Unlimited books do not count as FREE unless they are available on a “free day” i.e. can be purchased for $0.00 by someone who does not have a KindleUnlimited subscription;
– We are not liable for any inaccuracies in your form submission. We will do our best, so if we see what appears to be an obvious error (e.g. typo) we’ll try to contact you or fix it;
– You can order ahead of the time when your book goes live, but it is your responsibility to supply the correct link(s) for your book at least 48hrs in advance of the newsletter date;
– We are not responsible for any loss of earnings or refunds should the link(s) to your book, which you provide, stop working during a promotion;
– We reserve the right to refuse to promote any book should we feel it is not a good fit for the site it is booked for. Should we decide not to promote your book, you will be contacted in advance.
– Any book submitted to us, regardless of genre, must pass “Amazon Rules” – if it wouldn’t get published on Amazon for dubious content of any description, then we reserve the right to refuse to promote your book. Your money will be refunded minus a $5 administration fee. If you are unsure whether your book will be accepted, please email website @ book-promos.com prior to ordering.
– For books that are published on Amazon, please ensure that you update us when your book information is ready. If we haven’t heard from you by the day before booking, we will attempt to find your book on Amazon (only) and use this link for your promotion. Should the case arise that you have not provided a book title, we will use the most recently published book from your pen name.
– Please ensure that your giveaway link on Instafreebie / Bookfunnel is live and remains live for the duration of any promotion. We are unable to search for an Instafreebie or Bookfunnel giveaway link for your book and as a result, your book may be excluded from the promotion. In this very unlikely event, we will contact you to discuss another promo opportunity that would be suitable. We will also not be liable should your Instafreebie or Bookfunnel account settings or book giveaway settings change during a promotion.
– Email addresses given for orders will be used to update you on your order status and to keep you updated about our available services and any other information we feel may be relevant to you. (Changes in line with GDPR compliance from May 25th, 2018 for new EU customers.) We will do our best to contact you by the provided email address should there be any issues/updates with your promotion – this is outside of any newsletter updates and is to ensure we can conduct our business properly and to the full extent.
– This list is not exhaustive and may be added to or amended at any time.